Govan Community Project
- Emily Edwards, Asylum Support Services Manager
Govan Community Project hosts an Advice and Advocacy Service every Wednesday at CDT from 9-5, for those in the asylum process.
- Applications for Home Office support (accommodation and money)
- Support with MEARS accommodation or ASPEN card
- Help to contact your lawyer
- Information about services and support for Asylum Seekers in Glasgow
This is an appointment service – please call 0141 774 3344 and our team will book you in. If you need an interpreter, please inform us prior to your appointment.
Please click to download Govan Community Project services translated below: